Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Opalescence

Opals are one of my favorite stones. They have an array of amazing mystical properties. Often known as bringers of luck, many opals which change their color so easily are often told to ease great changes in life, such as a break-up, or a move, or staring a new job. 


The stone I carry more often than  not is a pink opal. Opals are very fragile, so be careful if you're going to carry it in your pocket that they do not fall out. Try keeping it in a pouch to cushion any falls, or mounting it on a piece of jewelry. I took to wire-wrapping mine in cheap aluminum wire, as I'm still learning wire wrapping. I'm quite happy with how it came out though. Pink opals are a wonderful aid in healing the heart. I find mine helps to re-center my aura, and give me peace and guidance in the chaos that is my life these days. 




More information about opals:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...