Saturday, December 29, 2012

Photo Diary: Goodbye, Fitchburg

Today is the day I say goodbye to Fitchburg, and hello to beautiful sleepy Spencer. Here is what I'm leaving behind, and what I doubt I will ever miss. 

Welcome to the old apartment. 




This is where we used to live





Crooked landing, crooked landlord
Narrow laneway filled with crooks
This is where we used to live




I will not have internet, save for my smartphone and its mobile hot spot thinger, until we can get Charter to come down and hook it up, so I will not be around for awhile while we get settled in. 

I hope everyone's having a wonderful holiday, and a kickass New Year to come!



1 comment:

  1. I will certainly not miss that place either! Cheers to new homes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...