Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Next Chapter

Today was my very last day at my amazing library job on campus. I am done finals. I am graduating on January 25th, though I feel silly calling it graduation, seeing as the fancy holder they give me doesn't actually have a degree in it. Those get mailed out February 11th. I also seem to be suffering from PCOD, Post College Organization Disorder, in which this whole free time concept is just too strange to contemplate, and I can't seem to figure out how one does things without lists. For every single day. What is my life?

Honestly, as much as I am glad to be done with school until I decide to go for my Masters in Library Sciences, I am far more excited to be moving out of Fitchburg and into a beautiful new apartment in the lovely town of Spencer! I actually managed to find an old listing online, so these are pictures of our actual new place!



 Its an awesome two bedroom apartment with a huge kitchen, wood burning fireplace and cathedral-fucking ceilings  cause we're on the third and topmost floor. I grew up in a 70's house that was heated by an old fireplace with cathedral ceilings and ceiling fans as a kid in southern Texas, so this is a dream come true for me. We even have a dishwasher and air-conditioning!



I cannot wait to get into this new apartment and begin the next chapter in my life. I'm excited to have time and clarity for my mind to stretch and get back to the fictional realms I love so much. The boyfriend and I are going to be renting a Uhaul for Dec. 29th, so we should be fairly settled to kick off the New Year in our new home. 

Happy Holidays everyone!



1 comment:

  1. I make lists even for mundane things like sweep the floor and check email xD I need lists to make me feel somewhat organized in life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...