Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Quiet On The Word Front



Hello lovelies!

As we reach ever closer to the release date of the new Malachim Mysteries line at Eerie Enchantments, I am pushing harder than ever to get the word out about this beautiful new line (which will eventually be many lines throughout the year, shhhh, you'll see soon enough). This means a lot of changes to the blog here, and hopefully all good ones.



First off- bloglovin!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I am embracing the beast to get a wider audience here and more clientele for the shop. You can now follow this blog here, or on google, or by email. Subscribe, tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your cats.


1 comment:

  1. I told Eli but he doesn't look too impressed to be honest D:
    (I love you x)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...