Thursday, July 11, 2013

Spirit Animal Reborn


I seemed to be gifted with a new companion since cleansing the house. My spirit animal comes to me now in the form of a protective, fierce, yet often skittish jaguar of larger than normal size. I sleep in a large full-size futon and she takes up just about the entire bed, with a smidge of space left for me. She's been around for a few weeks, now, but only this morning has taken to resting her head on my leg.



Her name is one that I know in my mind, yet can't quite suss out. Its just like that word on the tip of your tongue, yet it remains there for days on end now, unspellable and unpronounceable, yet I know it in my heart. I can see it vaguely in my minds eye. I know it begins with a K, and has many vowels, and a j that sounds like a y.



She is fucking ferocious and not to be trifled with, was downright scary today with company, but only in the good way, which was protective of my well-being and making sure I never allow anyone to over-step my comfort zone. She reminds me always to be strong, and never back down.

I'm looking forward to getting to know her better, and call her by her chosen name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...