Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Come Away To The Water



I want to feel water against my skin. 

Be it rain drops gentle caress, the impossibly silky feeling of pond water as I dive in, or the irresistible call of the oceans waves pushing and pulling me from land. 

I want to swim within it's embrace and feel weightless and free. 

Though we are so tight in winter's grasp, I feel it calling it to me. Beckoning in every storm cloud that passes over head, whispering the promise of healing, of change, of completion.

For when I'm in the water I believe in anything and everything. The impossible becomes possible, and reality seems truly surreal and perfect. 

In the water I leave my cares and fears behind.

In the water I feel truly and completely alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...