Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wordy Weekend: Snapshots of the Sigil of Azazel

"She needs Solomon's Keys."
With a single look the steel shutters on the windows smacked into place, and seven locks bolted the door shut. The white snake rose from its lazy gaze to coil angrily in its glass prison.
"What you are asking is highly illegal, and for good reason."
"But I thought you were an outcast!" I said, "What does the law matter to you?"
"No one is above Lucifer's wrath sweetheart, not even me."
"It is not our king who should worry you, my friend," Azazel hissed, "Its Abadon."
The tension in the air seemed to snap, fused with an electrical charge, and the room ran cold with the outcast's fear. The snake curled into to a tight ball around itself, and hissed. No one had told me who Abadon was yet, and for the first time in my life, I did not want to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...