Thursday, January 24, 2013

Patience Is My Virtue


Apparently I have a lot of patience for people. This is not something I've come to the conclusion of, but rather something I hear from a lot of people. And I used to think it was really weird. And now, well, I just thinks its outright insane. 

Of course I have patience. It is not unending, and if you catch me at the wrong time or on the bad end of a migraine, you might reach the short end of if , but of course I have patience. People, especially those I love, deserve my patience. Building relationships requires patience. Above all else, I am a patient woman because I know, at the end of the day, being in a relationship with me, requires a fuckton of patience too, and I am firm believer in treating others the way I would like to be treated. 

Be patient with people. They've earned it, and a lot of times, they simply need it. 

I know I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...